Home       About Us       Orphan Care       Ethiopia       

Friday, June 10, 2011

New Number

"Ahhh!" These were the sounds heard throughout our house last night at 10:00pm when we found out that a referral for a 2 month old baby girl was given out yesterday to a family that was #8 on the waiting list. The family waited 7 months and we've been waiting 6 months and 3 weeks (not that anyone's keeping track, lol).

When we joined the waiting list in November I said, I felt like we'd get our referral in late June or July and it looks like it could really be a possibility! Please join us in prayer for our referral. We are so ready to see the face that GOD has imprinted on our hearts!

Just for fun and bragging rights, submit the date that you think we'll get our referral in the comments below. I'll post them on our blog and we'll see who the winner is in the coming weeks ... "Ahhh!"

We're #15!

2 comments:

  1. I thought of you when I saw the referral notice!!!! YEA!!!! :) Praying you get that call soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going for July 13, 2011! :) CAN'T WAIT!!!
    xoxo
    nina

    ReplyDelete