Home       About Us       Orphan Care       Ethiopia       

Thursday, October 13, 2011

God Gave Me You

Happy Anniversary to the Greatest Husband a girl could as for!   I am blessed!

Four years ago today ... we said, "I Do".




We got married at Camp Crooked Creek




My cousin Katie sang this beautiful song by Patti Griffin.
                              


It was perfect! She's so talented!

   It was a HEAVENLY DAY!






Our Ring Bearer : "Wally Wallister"



My Uncle Steve married us. Such a great honor! We love him so much.




  One of the GREATEST days of our Lives!

I would not want to walk this crazy journey with anyone else! Our daughter will be blessed to have you as a daddy!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely brought smiles to my face. A trip down memory lane is always part of life's journey. So happy we were all there to be a part of the amazing life you guys started!

    Aunt Twonana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I hope you had an amazing anniversary!! :)

    ReplyDelete