Home       About Us       Orphan Care       Ethiopia       

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

You Make Me Smile.

I am blessed to work for an incredible environmental nonprofit that does phenomenal work around the World! Not only do I go to work everyday for a cause I believe in; I am surrounded by top-notch individuals that have become a second family.

Today I received an unexpected gift from a colleague and friend in Texas. It absolutely brightened my day!

For now it's housed on the mantle in my office and I smile every time I see it. For those of you that can't tell what the picture is, it's a sonogram picture with Africa in it.

Thank you so much Sylvia, for being so thoughtful. We love it!!!



Our awesome new gift on the mantle in my office.  
If you like the painting above the mantle you should definitely attend our Adoption Benefit on April 2nd (Click the "Support Our Adoption" tab for more details). Mike Black, a local artist and close friend, is donating a painting to our silent auction. THANKS MIKE! You can check out more of his work at http://mikeblackart.com/.

Wally William Wallister our little man of 9 yrs.
The braggy doggy mom in me had to include this picture. Another great thing about my job is that Wally gets to come to work with me, he loves it and so do I! Yeah for pet friendly workplaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment